Care home businesses have to cope with an ever-increasing burden of legislation, copious staffing and training needs, and other challenges unique to the sector.
GMS can help take care of the daily financial issues of your care business, including tax compliance and planning, management accounts and payroll, right through to expansions, acquisitions or disposals.
Our range of services for the care home sector includes:
- Accountancy and company secretarial services
- Bookkeeping services
- Business support and HR advice
- Payroll and PAYE administration
- VAT registration and planning
- Tax compliance and advice on tax efficiency planning
- Capital allowances
- Raising finance
- Expansion, acquisition and disposal
- Business rescue and recovery
“We feel that GMS provides a high standard of service for our financial needs. We have been their clients for several years and any queries, concerns or issues have always been dealt with in a prompt and precise manner. Whether it is Chris, Dean or any other team member, we are always made to feel highly valued and respected”
Contact us for more advice about how we can help your care home business.